Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Master of Light

Hi all contrary to the post on Pix’s website, Master of Light is alive and well, we were just forced to make some very sudden and drastic changes which were a result of Pix’s sudden decision to pull of the challenge.

We were not prepared to just end the challenge and are committed to seeing it through to completion but this mean that running the challenge has fallen wholly on my shoulders and seeing it’s not a paid job, I have had to juggle it amongst my daily workload which has been a bigger challenge than I anticipated and for this I apologise.

We have a firm date of 22 Feb for the re-launch of the challenge newsletter which will go out to all those who have entered in the past plus various mailing lists. If you want to be added to the mailing list, email me on mol@panascape.co.za and I will add you to the challenge main mailing list.

Regards

Robert

No comments: